Thursday, January 6, 2022

Reflections On 2021

Hello, welcome and Happy New Year to you.  Here's to hoping 2022 is better than 2021 has been to me with my health.  Between my migraines, chronic lung issues and fibromyalgia, my cup was more than overflowing with doctors visits, prescriptions and medical bills. I would have to say the highlight of the year was fostering two adorable kittens my husband named Raider (tabby boy) and Raiderette ( black/white tuxie girl).  Can you tell we're Raider fans? lol  These two adorable babies arrived on my doorstep at 10pm one night during the summer when some kids in the mobile home park we live in found them in the middle of the road and they went door to door trying to find someone who would find homes for them.  Having cats myself, there was no way I was going to say no.  So suddenly the extra bathroom in the house because their foster room until they were ready for adoption.  Raider was adopted, in September, by a family from Pets Mart while Raiderette was adopted by my son who renamed her Rai (pronounced Rey).  Our shy little Rai has since come out of her shell and is BFF's with our chihuahua Holly.

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and here's to a better year for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment