Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Sunflower Advice

 Hello and welcome.  I don't know about you, but so far I'm not impressed with the 30 day trial for 2022.  That being said, I have a card to share with you using an Impression Obsession digital stamp I've had for sometime and never used (NBUS) called Advice From A Sunflower and is a freebie too.

After printing my image off onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink using PFS Blending Brushes around the edges and layering.  Once the layering was finished, I added some vintage brads and faux sewing before adding to my card.  The final touch was highlighting parts of the saying using Sakura 3D glaze pens.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Glue Dots, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, PFS Blending Brushes, Black Artist Pen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love it! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, clearly sunflowers give the best advice!!😊
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for joining us over on the Digi Choose Day Challenge!!! Marina A (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Bonnie Lynn. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm super grateful to have you play along in our challenges and I really hope you will join us again soon. have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete