Thursday, January 13, 2022

Warm Coffee Wishes

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using some new (NBUS) The Cat's Pajamas stamps I picked up at their clear stamp retirement sale which ends on January 17th.  I started out by stamping my coffee images from Freshly Brewed Heaven, Big Fat Holiday Greetings, and the saying from Holly Jolly Christmas (retired) before coloring them using Castle Art pencils before stippling some Stampin Up bliss blue ink around the edges then layered onto scrap card stock.  My card was made using bliss blue card stock along with a designer paper scrap from my stash.  After adding some blue fibers I've had for years, I added my layered image along with some sequin snowflakes.  As an after thought, I went and highlighted parts of the image panel using Sakura 3D glaze pens before re-stamping my saying and adding that using dimensionals.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog, Rich Cocoa; Stampin Up Bliss Blue
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Castle Art Pencils, Oval Punch; Snowflake Sequins, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Brads, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Fibers

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from NBUS...and had to come take a closer look at your adorable card. I too had to pick up a few of TCP's retiring stamp sets...I am going to miss their clear stamps!!

    What a beautiful cozy card. Love the addition of the blue fibers. Hooray for using some old stash items!!

    I see you are a Crazy Cat Lady, too. I have 16.
    Have you ever participated in my annual Cat Lovers Hop? It is in October each year over on my blog. We just completed our 7th year. Make a note to look us up. So.Much.Feline.Fun....and TONS of prizes!! Hope to see you next October!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great vintage holiday card! Love all of the wonderful details. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, love the added polkas!
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the added fibers... Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! Love the cocoa mug!

    ReplyDelete