Friday, December 24, 2021

Dashing Through The Snow

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using a retired Stampabilities stamp, Santa Cruising, for a few challenges.  I've been wanting to use this stamp for some time after getting it at Michael's a few months ago on clearance and apparently Santa needed a faster ride this year. 

After stamping my image in memento black onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Art pencils before stippling my background using a Picket Fence Studio Slimline Cloud Stencil with their blending brushes.  Once all of the stippling was finished, I took a black artist pen and added some faux sewing "stitches" before layering and adding brads.  I then added some ice stickles before adding a red bow and writing SANTA onto the license plate as an afterthought.

Challenges entered:
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: Memento Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Castle Art Pencils, Black Artist Pen, Brads, Glue Dots, Bow, Ice Stickles, PFS Slimline Cloud Stencil, PFS Blending Brushes
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Have a Great Holiday and Best Wishes in 2022!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete