Sunday, January 23, 2022

Rockin' Wishes

 
Hello and welcome.  I don't remember if I've mentioned it before but I am SO OVER the 30 day trial period for 2022 already.  Especially since COVID has decided to visit my house.  First my son gets it and then I get it and I'm still dealing with the effects.  Fortunately, my husband has not tested positive and he's just as high risk as I am.  After two years of being so careful, getting vaccinated and boosted, I get a breakthrough infection.  Ugh!  Enough of that.

I have a couple of quick cards that I would like to share.  The first one uses a couple of Picket Fence Studios stencils.  I started out by stenciling the Field of Snowy Trees (NBUS) in Tim Holtz pine needles distress ink before stenciling the Slim Line Cloud Coverage (my new go to for clouds/snow) in Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink using the Picket Fence Blending Brushes.  I then took a retired Stampin Up Wishes Awash saying and stamped that in memento tuxedo black before layering.  I then added some NBUS Christmas tree brads and popped the layered image up on pop up glue dots.  The final touch was adding some Picket Fence Gin and Tonic Sequins using Ranger Crystal Accents.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
 
 
The second card features some stamps from Visible Image I had won a few years ago and never used (NBUS). I decided to go with a clean and simple card for a teenage guy and play along with the Splitcoaststampers FS781 challenge.  For my inspiration, I went with this card.  I started out by stamping the guitarist from Rock Out in memento tuxedo black and then stamped the Ink Splats in Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze ink.  The final touches were a couple of Spiked Ocean Water sequins using Ranger Glossy Accents to adhere them.  

Challenges entered:
 
 

 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stencilled Holiday Wishes
Stamps: Stampin Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Pine Needles, Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up!
Accessories: PFS Stencils, Ranger Glossy Accents, PFS Blending Brushes, Tree Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots

Rock Out
 Stamps: Visual Image
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze
Card Stock: Hammermill White
Accessories: PFS Sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents

8 comments:

  1. Pretty snowy tree card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, wanted to add, I hope you feel better soon, sure wish covid would disappear off the face of the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie that tree card is gorgeous! I have that same tree stencil and in fact it was my go to for all my holiday cards! LOVE how you did the wintry sky behind (will have to remember that). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Glad you're starting to feel better. Yes we are also vaccinated & boosted and doing everything in our power to NOT catch it ... hence we go NO WHERE!! UGH I too am ready for it to go away and stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your CAS teenager card is awesome, those can be the hardest to make, especially for a guy. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous love it, as I'm sure any teen would. Thank you so much for joining us in our For a Teenager challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created a beautiful wintery scene with those fabulous trees! So glad you joined us at CCC for our Stenciling Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card for a teenager, love the blue metal sparkles. Thank you for joining the Male Room "For a teenager"-challenge. I hope to see you again joining our new "Clocks"-challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snowy trees! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete