Monday, February 8, 2021

We All Have Magic

Hello and welcome.  Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Pammies Inky Pinkies challenge post, please scroll down one.

Today is Anything But A Card day over at Catch The Bug and I'd like to share with you a journal I made using the Harry Potter Collage I've wanted to use for some time, just never have gotten to it.  Whenever the back to school sales start, I always try to get a few of the composition notebooks to decorate and give as gifts - this one will be going to my daughter.  

After printing my image off onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before cutting down and layering.  For the journal, I dusted off some designer paper I had bought at Costco years ago and have used only a couple of sheets out of.  Once the designer paper was glued to the notebook, I added my layered image before die cutting flowers using my big shot and a Sizzix die I received as a RAK from a friend.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe out there and please wear a mask!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up Scraps, Costco Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Big Shot, Sizzix Flower Die, Glue Dots, Scrappy Tape

9 comments:

  1. That's a lovely idea. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Costco paper you've used. It's a lovely journal.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your daughter will love this. I am a Harry Potter fan and have watched the films a few times and have all the story CDs read by Stephen Fry.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab magical card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled. You've coloured the image beautifully and I love how you've made the glasses shiny.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog

    ReplyDelete