Thursday, February 18, 2021

Someone's Reason To Smile

Hello and welcome.  Today I have an Oldie But Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps called Someone's Reason which includes a digitally colored image as well as the line art one for you to color.  I've had this image for a while now and just haven't used it until now (NBUS).

After printing my image onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering it and adding some white brads.  My card is made using Stampin Up regal rose card stock with a long retired mini Stampin Up set called Beyond The Basics stamped in regal rose ink with a blush/white textured ribbon.  Once I added the layered image, I highlighted parts of it using Sakura 3D glaze pen and a Sakura Souffle pen.  The final touches were Ranger diamond ice stickles and some Picket Fence Studio Gin and Tonic sequins.  I am really happy with house this turned out since I'm still fighting strep throat and I really think something else as well.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe and please wear a mask!

Stamps: Bugaboo; Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up Regal Rose
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens and Souffle Pens, Ice Stickles, PFS Sequins, Brads, Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. A really cute card with a lovely sentiment. I hope you feel better soon and that it doesn't turn into 'something else'.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and the sentiment. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Bonnie Lynn. I love the angel and the patchwork feel to this sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorably cute cute card...thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!

    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe ... how cute this is! Love it! Made ME smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card and such a great sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cute card with a great sentiment
    Hope you soon feel better
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your sentiment and card design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the image and sentiment and your colouring is wonderful.

    I hope you are soon feeling better.

    Thank you for entering our challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete