Friday, April 24, 2020

An Imperfect Life


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made for my sister in law in her battle again stage 4 pancreatic cancer.  I used two of Unity's new digital stamps: Floral Background and You Owe Yourself

After I printed off a full sheet of card stock using the background, I then printed the framed roses and colored them using copic markers.  Once I was done coloring, I layered the image before adding to my card base. I decided to keep the card pretty clean and simple using only brads and a 3D glaze pen as embellishments.  At the last minute, I decided to add a little bit of color spritzing with a red Stampin Up marker.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers F4A531 - Framed 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2016 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 16 - Anything Goes 
 Outlawz Festive Friday April 17 to April 30 - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps and More #386 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!


Stamps: Unity
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Copic Markers, Glue Dots, Sakura 3D Glaze Pen, Brads, Color Spritzer, SU Riding Hood Red Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment