Saturday, April 11, 2020

Penguin Thank You

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card I made for a friends sister in law who's a nurse working on the front lines treating patients with COVID-19.  I used a digital freebie from Whimsy Stamps called Penguin Medics and Sentiments.

After printing my nurse image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before layering.  My only embellishments used were brads, a black organdy ribbon, and some Sakura 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the penguin, coat and clipboard.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers Free For All F4A529 - Especially For You
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2014 - Anything Goes
Arty Divas #19 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Twisted Thursday April 9 - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great Easter weekend.  He Is Risen!!!!!

Stamps: Whimsy Penguin Medics
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Printer, Computer, Black Ribbon, Glue Dots, Brads, Stipple Brush, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens

1 comment:

  1. Oh so darling, I love this!Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete