Monday, April 15, 2024

Gnome Winter Wishes With Cocoa

 
Hello and welcome.  I finally got this card finished using a set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps called Winter Gnomes. It's currently on sale as it's being retired to their vault.  I love gnomes and I just had to have this set before it retired.

I started out by stamping the main image, sayings using my MISTI before stamping the snowflakes using a small acrylic block.  Once all of the stamping was completed, I colored it using prismacolor and copic markers before stippling some Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink around my colored image to soften the white spots.  I then edged the sides of the main image panel using a red copic marker before layering and adding brads. Dusting off a pad of Debbie Mum Harvest & Holiday designer paper, I selected a couple to use as the background then adhered them to my card base before adhering the layered image panel to the card.  The final touches were some sequin snowflakes and ice stickles to highlight the mug of cocoa and snow on the ground.  I'm very happy with how this card turned out since it's another one of my migraine makes.  It was color or cry and crying just wasn't an option.

Challenges entered:
 
Peace On Earth #61 - See Inspiration Board (inspired by the snow, color red)

Peace On Earth

Caffeinated Christmas Challenge

Sweet N Sassy Stamps Facebook VIP


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Debbie Mum Designer Paper
Accessories: MSITI, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Sequins, Glue Dots, Glue, Stipple Brush, Ice Stickles
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and lovely background paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gnome card Bonnie Lynn.
    Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete