Friday, February 17, 2023

Kit-Tea-Cat

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a quick, clean and simple, one layer card I made.  After a frustrating day with doctor's trying to figure out what's going on with me, I needed a quick and easy card to try and take my mind off of my health issues.

I started out by stamping the image, and saying, from the Newton's Nook Designs set called Newton's Mug, I bought last year and hadn't used yet.  After stamping the image/saying in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored it using my Castle Arts pencils before blending a couple of retired Stampin Up inks, summer sun and yo-yo yellow.  The only embellishment added are some white sequins I found in my stash.
 
Challenges entered:
 
Splitcoaststampers F4A678 - Drinks (cat drank my tea lol)
 
 Inky Paws #191
 
Inspiration Station #46

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous weekend.

Stamps: Newton's Nook
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin Up Summer Sun, Yo-yo Yellow
Card Stock: Hammermill White
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, PFS Blending Brush, Sequins, Bearly Arts Glue
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I love little Newton and he is exceptionally cute in this cup! I hope you get answers to your health questions sooner rather than later. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Bonnie Lynn! Love your CAS design with the colors! Sending hugs your way and prayers that you find answers for your health issues. Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a caffeinated cat card--love it! Your CAS layout is great! Like the yellow distressed on the outer edges leaving the center white! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got the chance to use this set - it is one of my favorites! I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute! Nice color choices, too. Prayers for these docs to figure it out for you, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Kitty Card! Hope you get answers from your doctors soon, hope it’s not too serious x

    Val
    Festive Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely!

    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
    Hope to see you again! Good luck!
    Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room 🐱

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cute card. So sweet. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete