Saturday, February 4, 2023

Clean And Simple Jar Vase

 
Hello and welcome.  I'd like to share with you a card using a digital stamp I recently bought and haven't done anything with.  I originally did the coloring while my husband watched the news end of December, it just took until now to complete them.  I've been sick and just have not had the energy to do much of anything.

First up is a cute little clean and simple card using the bottle bouquet from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  After printing the image onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using Castle Arts pencils before highlighting parts of the image using 3D glaze pens.  I then stamped the saying from Sweet N Sassy script sentiments set, I received as a gift, in memento tuxedo black ink then highlighted it using a black 3D glaze pen.  The final touch were some blue sequins from a retired Picket Fence Studios sequin mix called Spiked Ocean Water.  Done! I'm really happy with how this one turned out considering how I've been feeling.

Challenges entered:
 
 
The Flower Challenge
 
Epcot Flower and Garden
 
 
Park Hopping My Happy Place
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Card Stock: Hammermill White
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, Sequins, Glue, 3D Glaze Pens
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the image you used, Bonnie Lynn. Your card is lovely and I'm so very grateful to have you share your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for playing along and please stop by again soon. God bless you.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bonnie Lynn, love the stamp you used and your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete