Sunday, February 5, 2023

Does This Make My Butt Look Big?

 
Hello and welcome.  A bit of Christmas snark for you today (yes I've started on this years Christmas cards already)  especially since asking this question is usually...shall we say....taboo?  Of course, our cute little polar bear hasn't fully mastered the "rules" of what you do, and do not, ask/answer.  

I started out by printing Self Conscious Paulie from Sweet N Sassy Stamps on Neenah white card stock before coloring her using both Prismacolor and Copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass and stormy sky distress inks.  I then cut the image down to size, layered using scrap card stock then added it to a green card left over from another project.  I then went and used 3D glaze pens to highlight all of the colored marker parts before adding my own "faux brads" using a red 3D glaze pen.
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
Stamps: Sweet N Sassy
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky Distress 
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, 3D Glaze Pens, Glue Dots, Prismacolor and Copic Markers 


7 comments:

  1. A super cute card and well done on getting started on this years Christmas cards.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sass, but he's almost too cute to call it sass! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed that you've already started on your Christmas cards! Your card gave me a much needed smile this morning, it's such fun!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love it. I've had that digi for years, need to use it. Hope you are feeling better, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card, I love polar bears I am sure he would love the wreath on his bum
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and fun card, with fabulous colouring, I love this very humorous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete