Saturday, September 24, 2022

Much More Friendly With Two

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you another cute Pooh Bear image from Dina Kowal Digital Designs.  The set this image is in is Pooh Cards 1 Classic.  I started out by printing the image onto Hammermill white card stock before coloring it using both Lyra and Castle Arts pencils.  Since I wanted a "vintage" look, I then stippled some Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink using my Picket Fence blending brushes before layering.  Once layered, I added it to a chocolate chip card with some Classic Pooh digital designer paper also from Dina Kowal Digital Designs.  I then stippled more walnut stain distress ink around of the edges of the card before adding some vintage pearls, from my stash, instead of brads.

Challenges entered:
 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Dina Kowal Digital
Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up; Dina Kowal Digital
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Lyra and Castle Arts Pencils, PFS Blending Brushes, Primas, Pearl Bling, Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the Pooh image!
    Thank you for joining in at Festive Fridays Challenge!
    Val - DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vintage look works well with the image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Pooh and this card is sooo sweet! Love the distressing you did! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is such a sweet card I love Pooh! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Bonnie. Thank you for including the Etsy link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Pooh images are fab and make great cards, well done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely. I like the vintage feel of it and the main image goes so well with the backing paper and flower. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete