Friday, April 30, 2021

Welcome Little Dino

Hello and welcome.  Today is another Freebie Friday over at Catch The Bug.  This week's freebie is a cute little dino hatching from it's egg.  You can grab him for one week over on the blog.  The image works great for welcoming new babies, kids birthday's (even big at heart kids), just because, etc.

I started out by stamping my image onto Neenah white card stock then coloring using Castle Art pencils before stippling some tumbled glass and garden green inks around it.  Once I was finished with the coloring and layering, I added some white brads and adhered it to a white card.  The card background I received from a friend as a RAK and was made using a gel press and paint.  After stamping my saying, and layering, I added some more white brads before adding it to the card.  The only other embellishments were teal enamel hearts and Sakura 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the image then drawing "birds" in the background.   I think it turned out really good especially since I was dealing with another migraine.  This weather is trying to kick my booty for sure.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe and please wear a mask so we can beat COVID.

Stamps: Bugaboo; SU Warm Words
Ink: SU Garden Green; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; RAK Background
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Castle Art Pencils, Stipple Brush, Glue Dots, Enamel Hearts

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Bonnie. That that darling image and your great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Bugaboo card Bonnie. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete