Saturday, April 17, 2021

Blossom Definition

Hello and welcome.  Today I have a card to share using Bugaboo's Blossom Word Block for the new Saturday challenge over at Catch The Bug.

After printing off the image onto Neenah white card stock, I pulled out my Castle Art pencils and got to work coloring before trimming down to size then layering.  Since I decided to keep the design pretty clean and simple, I only added black brads before adhering to my card.  I then stamped the thinking of you saying from a long retired Stampin Up set to finish it off.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe and please wear a mask so we can stop the spread of COVID.

Stamps: Bugaboo, Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Glue Dots, Castle Art Pencils

4 comments:

  1. A lovely simple design makes an elegant card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elegant card that works really well with just a few touches of colour. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple but stunning card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, simple but so elegant.


    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete