Friday, April 16, 2021

Showers of Blessing

Hello and welcome.  Today is Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo's blog Catch The Bug and we have an adorable little spring umbrella.

I started out by printing the Fancy Umbrella onto Hammermill white card stock before coloring using Castle Art pencils and a blender pencil.  I then stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before stamping my dusty All Night Media raindrops stamp in stormy sky distress ink.  Once that was done, I layered it and added some white brads.  The card background was a RAK sent to me by a friend.  The final embellishments were some Stampin Up enamel heart stickers and crystal ice stickles on the raindrops.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe and please wear a mask .

Stamps: Bugaboo; All Night Media
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Stampin Up; RAK Background
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Ice Stickles, Brads, Glue Dots, Enamel Heart Stickles, Stipple Brush
 

5 comments:

  1. What a FUN and wonderfully designed card, Bonnie Lynn. You're super creative, and I'm grateful to have you share your talents with us. have a great week, and please join us again soon. I enjoy your creativity very much.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I'd love to follow your blog, and I'd love to have you follow mine as well. You can find me here:
      www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. - Lovely rain card creation - nice work on this beauty - thank you for linking up @ Word Art Wed ~ have a blessed day - Gail Scott DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Bugaboo image and card. I like the colors and layout. pretty card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Thank you for sharing at Colour Crazy Craft challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete