Thursday, December 10, 2020

Reindeer Farting

 Second post from me today.  If looking for my Wiseman card, please scroll down one.

Now with the way 2020 has gone so far, I wouldn't be surprised.  Hello again and welcome.  I'm still dealing with this blasted migraine, but meds are helping to take the edge off enough for me to type.  It took me two days to make this card and it's not that difficult.  I just love this little guy from the Dustin Pike collection at Whimsy Stamps and had to have him as soon as I saw him.  The image is called, appropriately, Reindeer Farts (digital stamp).  My dad would have loved receiving this card.  I miss him so much.  So this has been made in memory of him.

I started out by printing the, new to me, image onto Neenah white card stock and colored using Castle Art pencils with a blender pencil.  Once that was finished, I lightly stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass and broken china distress inks around the edges before layering and adding brads.  For the card, I adhered some Paper Pizazz snowflake designer paper I've had over a decade and never used, then added a dry embossed border using a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and my big shot.  After adding some glittered ribbon, I popped up the layered image after adding a snowflake charm.  After a few sequins and ice stickles, my card was finished.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stay safe out there and please wear a mask.

Stamps: Whimsy
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China, Tumbled Glass Distress Inks; Stampin Up Pacific Pointe
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, Paper Pizzazz Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Sequins, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, Charm, Brads

1 comment:

  1. Haha what a cute and funny card - hope to see you again at NBUS - Cheers Maurs xxx

    ReplyDelete