Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Kidz Reindeer


 
Hello and welcome.   Today is day four of this year's Holiday Chaos event over at Catch The Bug and it's also a new release and a Bingo challenge too.  Today Bugaboo is releasing Kidz Reindeer as a flash freebie and it can be found here on the challenge blog until 7pm today only.  For my project, I went with Ribbon/Bows, Bugaboo image, sentiment.

After printing my image off onto Neenah white card stock and coloring using Castle Art pencils, with a blender pencil, I stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around it before layering and adding brads.  I then dry embossed a wild wasabi card, and a poppy red scrap border, using a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and my big shot.  Once the card base was assembled, I sponged Tim Holtz forest moss distress ink around the edges to highlight the embossed snowflakes.  I then added the layered image panel over the dry embossed border using dimensionals.  For my saying, I dusted off a retired Stampin Up set, Warm Words, stamped the saying in memento black before punching it out using a retired Stampin Up large oval punch.  Taking my stipple brush, I then stippled the left over tumbled glass ink around the edges of my punched saying before adding it to the card.  After adding a white/silver organdy ribbon knot, I finished the card off by highlighting the image using crystal and waterfall ice stickles.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe out there and please wear a freaking mask!!!  

Stamps: Bugaboo, Stampin Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Forest Moss
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ice Stickles, Oval Punch, Ribbon, Brads, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Brads
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional "use the word Merry" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image. Cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
    In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete