Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Cup Of Christmas Cocoa

Hello and welcome.  Today is another new release from Bugaboo and this one is called Christmas Mouse - Cocoa. (NOTE: Due to ongoing computer issues, the freebie/new release pages are not updating.  Jodie is working on getting the issue solved).
 
After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Art pencils with a blender pencil before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around it then layering and adding brads.  My card is made using non-traditional Christmas colors, however, I think of hot cocoa every time I use them. I dusted off an old Making Memories Cosmopolitan designer paper pack I've had for years and had tried selling when we had to move.  Fortunately, it didn't sell and I could match it with my little mouse along with sponging chocolate chip ink around the sides.  Once the card was made, I added a ruffled ribbon I've had for years from a retired Stampin Up embellishment pack.  I then popped up my layered mouse, added some PTI Vintage buttons, Picket Fence Gin and Tonic sequins, and diamond ice stickles to highlight the cocoa in the cup.  As an afterthought, I pulled out a black artist pen and doodled some faux sewing around the image.  The final touch was a 3D glaze pen highlighting the mouse's eyes and the word cocoa.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stay safe out there and PLEASE wear a mask!!
 
Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, Making Memories Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Buttons, Glue Dots, Sponge, Stipple Brush, Blender Pencil, Ice Stickles, Black Artist Pen, Sakura 3D Glaze Pen

1 comment: