Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Psycho Shoppers


 
 
Hello and welcome.  Today is day 5 of Bugaboo's annual Holiday Chaos event over at Catch The Bug.  My project today uses one of Bugaboo's famous Stella images is unfortunately so true.  It's called Stella- Christmas Psycho.  This is perfect for the Christmas rush; especially this year.  Every time I used it, I have the saying in my head to "Deck The Halls".  You're welcome. :)

After combining, and printing, the image off onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using my Castle Art colored pencils.  Once the coloring was finished, I lightly stippled some Tm Holtz tumbled glass and broken china distress inks before layering and adding brushed gold brads.  I then doodled some faux sewing "stitches" around the image, added dimensionals then popped it up on a red card with a blue border.  After adding some gold cord on the side, I added some dew drops and a Making Memories poinsettia I've had for ages.  The only other embellishments added was two Sakura 3D embossing pens and ice stickles highlighting parts of the image and poinsettia center.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to join us in this week's challenges over at Catch The Bug.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Broken China Distress Inks
Card Stock: Hammermill White, SU Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Candle, Clear Bag, Shredded Paper, Making Memories Poinsettia, Ice Stickles, Black Artist Pen, Glue Dots, Brads, Gold Cord, Dew Drops

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card. I wasn't as brave with my shopping this year as in the past (as in did mostly online shopping). Hmmmm.. thinking that actually makes me the psycho shopper of 2020 that Stella is referring to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Such a weird year. I stayed out of the stores and missed all the psycho shoppers BUT I made the mistake of going to the grocery store yesterday. I will now quarantine myself for 14 days and HOPE that I didn't pick up anything. There were WAY too many people in the store.

    ReplyDelete