Monday, November 23, 2020

Today's Menu

Hello and welcome.  Today is the Anything But A Card post over at Bugaboo's blog Catch The Bug. Since Thanksgiving is coming this week here in the United States, I chose to make a framed wall hanging for the kitchen using the Frame It Stella Today's Menu image. It's new to me and is also this week's freebie over at Bugaboo. (edited to add note: Jodie is having some issues with the store site so it may not have updated to show the latest freebie) As a mom I know I said this a time or two to my kids while they were growing up.

After printing the image off onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before adding to a dollar store frame.  I then die cut some flowers from scrap black card stock before punching out some greenery using my Martha Stewart fern punch and some scrap green card stock then added some Stampendous bling stickers I've had for years.  With that, my frame was finished.  I'm really happy with how it turned out since I was dealing with another migraine.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stay safe out there and please wear a mask!!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Frame, Big Shot, MFT Daisy Die, MS Fern Punch, Glue Dots, Stampendous Bling Stickers, Prismacolor and Copic Markers

11 comments:

  1. That will look great on your kitchen wall and well done on doing such a good job when you had a migraine.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a good fridge magnet. I love it. (I have a bug on my fridge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and sentiment love the expression on her face ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wall art, Bonnie! That's a great idea. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for visiting me! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design for your kitchen. It looks great in a frame. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image and sentiment -perfect for hanging in the kitchen.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Migraines are horrid, I hope yours has gone now. Your picture is fabulous. Thanks for making me smile.

    Thanks for joining our challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design and picture for the kitchen, Hope you are feeling better
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You were selected as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of November 22 - 28, 2020! Thanks so much for your wonderful response to our challenge. Please stop by our blog to grab your badge!

    The 613 Avenue Create Design Team

    ReplyDelete