Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thanksgiving Inspiration


Hello and welcome.  Today is a new weekly challenge over at Bugaboo's blog Catch The Bug and it's a photo inspiration challenge.  For my project, I went with Thanksgiving using the Thanksgiving Brat image.

After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Art pencils and a blender pencil before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass around it then layered.  I then added some brads before adding the image to my card made using Stampin Up card stock along with some dusty PTI Fall Prints designer paper.  The border was made using a scrap of the PTI designer paper and a strip of handmade mulberry paper I bought years ago. As an afterthought, I took a black artist pen and added some faux sewing around the colored image.  The only other embellishments added were some dusty dew drops before sponging always artichoke ink around the whole card.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend, stay safe out there and please wear a mask!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Neenah White, PTI Fall Prints Designer Paper, Handmade Mulberry Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Dimensionals, Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Black Artist Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment