Friday, November 13, 2020

Down On The Farm

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using today's Friday Freebie from Bugaboo.  In fact, you can get a twofer deal - today's freebie and some matching farm images one of Bugaboo's Facebook Fan's (Judee Gal) made to go with the Bobblehead images.  It also goes great with a lot of  Bugaboo's farm images including the Molly Moo ones.  I'm not sure why I never used the farm set before, but I'm glad I finally did.
 
After combining, then printing, my images onto Hammermill white card stock, my scene was colored using Castle Art pencils and a blender pencil.  Once the coloring was finished, I stippled some Tim Holtz stormy sky and tumbled glass around the sky portion of my scene.  I then added some SU garden green ink that was left on the stipple brush from another project at the bottom then layered and added black brads.  The layered scene was then added to a black card with a bandana pattern designer paper left over from another project.  I then punched some flowers from scrap summer sun card stock before adding two black butterflies punched from black scrap card stock.  Both were made using my Martha Stewart punches.  They were all added using Ranger Glossy Accents to adhere them to the card.  The final touches were adding some ribbon/fibers, a pitchfork charm, butterfly "flight trails" using a black artist pen and finally diamond ice stickles to the center of the flowers.  I'm really please with how this turned out.  It took a few days to make since I was battling another migraine and had to keep taking breaks.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.
 
Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky; Stampin Up Garden Green
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Unknown Designer Paper Scrap
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Charm, Glue Dots, Brads, Stipple Brushes, Ribbon, Fibers, MS Butterfly and 3-Hydragnea Punches, Ranger Glossy Accents, Diamond Ice Stickles

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at craftycatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting card, lovely image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely scene, I really like that backing paper and your pitchfork charm.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring techniques and I love the embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card and I especially like all the embellishments.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colourful card and I love the added embellishments. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining in at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete