Thursday, November 5, 2020

Just Denim Folks

Hello and welcome.  I'd like to share an Oldie But Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps called Girlz 01 which is not currently in the shop.  I've had this image for a few years and haven't used it for some reason.

After printing it onto white card stock and coloring using prismacolor markers, I stippled Tim Holtz faded jeans distress ink around it before layering and adding to a navy card with Authentique Original designer paper I've had for years using dimensionals.  I then fussy cut a "pocket" from the designer paper, added it to the card then added prima flowers with punched fern greenery and waterfall ice stickle centers.  The other embellishments used are dew drops, navy ribbon, brushed copper brads and a brushed copper clip.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Authentique Original Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brushes, Clip, Brads, Dimensionals, MS Fern Punch, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, Dew Drops

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! I love the blues! Always happy to see your creations at PIP Challenges!
    p.s. Could you email me, please? I have a question for you. :)
    pammie52553@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love the background paper!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete