Monday, August 20, 2018

True Friends And Some More NBUS



I'd like to share a card I made for a friend using the True Friends digi from Simply B Stamps.  The image is colored using prismacolor watercolor pencils with Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink stippled around the edges.  The card is made using Stampin Up card stock and Basic Grey Kioshi designer paper. 

I'm really happy with how this card turned out and I used up some more of my never before used stash (NBUS) by using my purple prima flowers and pearl bling.  I'd also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Outlawz Monday Greetings - Just Because
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1833 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Simply B Stamps True Friends
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Card Stock: Stampin Up, Basic Grey Kioshi Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, Stipple Brush, Prima Flowers, Bling, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Blender Marker

2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering the Monday Greetings challenge at The Outlawz Challenges this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    Angela
    Monday Greetings DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}

    theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

    ReplyDelete