Sunday, August 19, 2018

Life's A Beach; More NBUS



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using the Sassy Gal Beach from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  My image is colored using both prismacolor and copic markers with Tim Holtz broken china, marmalade and brushed corduroy distress inks stippled around it before layering and adding some brads.  The card is made using the Tim Holtz sunburst embossing folder with Stampin Up green galore ink sponged over and around it.  After adding some ribbon, I popped up the image panel using pop dots over the embossed card.  My final embellishments were adding some punched flowers, hand drawn seagulls and ice stickles.  I'm really happy with how this turned out especially since I've been dealing with some health issues besides my migraines. Also bonus "points" for using some never before used stuff (NBUS - ribbon, image)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug - August Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
Outlawz Songs and Rhymes - Little Mermaid

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: Bugaboo Sassy Gal Beach
Ink: SU Green Galore, Tim Holtz Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Sunburst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sponge, Stipple Brushes, MS Hydrangea Punch, Ice Stickles, Brads, Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are crafting again! Your card is so cute!! I love Bugaboo images! I love the color scheme you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to crafting Bonnie.
    Love your card - way cute! and it's always a pleasure to use those items in your stash that have been sitting there huh?
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete