Friday, August 31, 2018

Got A Ladybug?



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using a ladybug image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I'm going to assume the image is now retired since I can't find it the store anymore. After importing the image into MSWord, I typed the "Got a bug" saying underneath it, then saved the combined image as a PDF.  Once I was finished printing the image, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering, adding brads and popping it up over a punched grass border. The only other embellishments I used were some prima flowers with ice stickle centers and a small punched ladybug.

Challenges entered:

Outlawz Thursday Twist Aug 30 to Sept 5 - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash #369 - Quit Buggin' Me
Catch The Bug - Color Challenge


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Computer, Printer, MSWord, MS Grass Punch, Primas, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles, Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, EK Success Ladybug Punch

6 comments:

  1. Awww, poor ladybug has a bug and she's turned blue! What a clever card! I didn't think to use "bug" as in a sickness "bug"! I need to make a note of your clever use of the theme at SOS this week. By the way, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with the blue ladybug.
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! what a clever, clever way to interpret the SHOPPING OUR STASH "BUG" theme!!!
    Love your card, thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that's so clever, and of course that particular "bug" is super cute as well! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!
    Love the wee lady bug in a jar and I love love love the colours you've used...great take on the colour challenge, that combo really POPS
    Thanks so much for "buggin out" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bugaboo digis! This is so adorable! Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays Anything Goes challenge at The Outlawz Challenges this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next fun challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    Angela
    Twisted Thursday DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}

    theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

    ReplyDelete