My card today is using a long forgotten There She Goes (now closed) stamp set called Tastes Like Chicken along with the Hot N Spicy stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop (now closed). After stamping my images in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored everything using my Ohuhu markers before stenciling the cloud background. As an afterthought, I added some twine and adhered a chili pepper charm to the card. I'm really happy with how this turned out.
Challenges entered:
Neglected Stuff Challenge Aug 2026 - Use Your Forgotten Stash (chili pepper, stamp set)
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2026 - Use Your Unloved Stash (stamp set, chili pepper)
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Stamps: There She Goes; MFP Stamp Shop
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: MISTI, Ohuhu Markers, Brads, Stencil, Blending Brush, Glossy Accents, Twine, Chili Pepper Charm



Very fun cards with the great goats. I live in Michigan but just over the statreline in Indiana along the river they brought in 24 goats to clean out all the weeds along the river path, they have done a great amount of 'cleaning' already!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
World Goat day - who knew! Thanks for playing with the sisters again, Jo x
ReplyDeleteSuper fun card and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Critter Crazy Challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteAnne - CCC-DT