Hello and welcome. Today I'd like to share with you a cute little gift card holder I made using the Hippo With Butterfly stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.
I started out by stamping the images/saying in memento tuxedo black ink using my MISTI© onto Hammermill white card stock. Once that was finished, I colored the hippo/butterfly using my Ohuhu markers before layering and adding some faux brads. I then lightly stippled stormy sky distress ink then added some die cut flowers/stems and a punched butterfly. As a final touch, I added stickles to the flowers, bling to the butterflies and a small butterfly "flight trail" using a black gel pen. The final touch was adding a gift card to the inside.
Challenges entered:
Word Art Wednesday Wks 766 and 767 - Anything Goes Uplifting (just because)
Paper Funday #90 - Anything Goes Optional Fun Fold (gift card holder inside)
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: MISTI, Ohuhu Markers, Butterfly Punch, Big Shot, Dies, Bling, Glue, Faux Brads


A super fun card, thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
ReplyDeleteAnne CCC-DT
Adorable Hippo and a fun way to give a Gift Card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge