Hello and welcome. Today begins a new challenge at Heart's Quest for Shaped Cards and Tags where our challenge theme is Anything Goes Shaped cards (no square, A2) or tags. My card today a very dusty Sizzix Bigz bear die I've had for years and only used once.
I started out by die cutting the bear four times using different color card stock (espresso, caramel, blush, white) before gluing them together and stamping the welcome saying in memento tuxedo black across the middle. I then sponged some time holtz walnut stain distress ink using a blender brush before blending some blushing bride ink lightly over the pink parts. After adding some eyes via a black Copic© marker, and white gel pen, the small added bow finished my card off. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out especially since I've been dealing with so many health issues again.
Challenges entered:
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day and don't forget to join us this month at Heart's Quest Shaped Cards and Tags.
Stamps: Stampin Up Warm Words (retired), Small Sayings (inside, retired)
Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain; Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Blushing Bride
Card Stock: Hammermill; Stampin Up
Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Die, Bow, Copic Marker, White Gel Pen


No comments:
Post a Comment