Hello and welcome. Today begins a new challenge at Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge where the theme is always Anything Goes Fantasy (gnomes, fairies, unicorns, dragons, etc). My project today is a set of ATC's (artist trading cards) using digital stamps and dies.
I started out by combining images from a free ATC sheet from Conjurer of Dreams a few months back with the following clip art: Sea Creatures Clipart, Mermaid Scales, Merman Clipart, Coral Clipart. I then used various dies (coral, seaweed) and punches (crab, shells, sea horses) to create my embellishments from scraps before adding pearls I had forgotten about, and stickles, to finish them off. I'm very happy with how these turned out.
Challenges entered:
Neglected Stuff Aug 2026 - Use Your Forgotten Stash (flat back pearls)
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day and don't forget to enter this month's challenge at Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge.
Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Card Stock: Hammermill; Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Big Shot, Computer, Printer, Dies, Punches, Pearls, Glue, Stickles


No comments:
Post a Comment