Hello and welcome. Today I am participating in a shark week Instagram hop and for my card, I've used digital images from Sweet November Stamps. I started out by combining the following SNS digital sets: The Guppies: Sandcastle, Mermaid Lagoon Background Builder, Scuba Sarah, Shark Samba, Harbor Sunnyshore with Rocky, Jetty, Hopper and Manatee Mambo. Before printing onto Hammermill white card stock, I added the Dance Hall sign to the sandcastle.
Once I had my scene printed out, I colored it using Ohuhu markers before blending Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink and caramel inks to help fill in the water and sand. I then layered the image panel before adding sand dollar brads I've had for years and adhered it to a pacific pointe card. Taking various dies and punches, I added the sea creatures before adding stardust stickles to highlight the water. A white gel pen highlights all of the bubbles.
Did you know there are 400+ species of sharks with some weighing up to 11 tons. Many shark, and ray, species are threatened with extinction due to over fishing and the demand for their fins. (Information from World Wildlife Fund).
Challenges entered:
CD Sunday Plus #188 - Anything Goes Digital (Sweet November Stamps)
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day and don't forget to hop along on Instagram.
Stamps: Sweet November Stamps
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass; Adirondack Caramel
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Ohuhu Markers, Stickles, Pop Dots, Dies, Punches, Blending Brushes


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous array of aquatic creatures and sweet scene.Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDelete