Hello and welcome. Today is my day to share my inspiration projects for this month's Conjurer of Dreams Anything Goes/Quirky Characters challenge.
Cards
Challenges entered:
Triple B Aug 2026 - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies (birds, blooms)
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #277 - A Is For Animals (bird, mouse)
Sets used: Quaint Village, Cool Cats Clipart, Snazzy Raccoons Clipart, Hippo Tutu Clipart, Flamingo Fancy Hat Clipart
Challenges entered:
CD Sunday Plus #190 - Anything Goes Digital (Conjurer of Dreams)
Critter Crazy #113 - Anything Goes Featuring A Critter (raccoon, hippo, flamingos)
Sets used: Mad Scientist Background and Clipart
Challenges entered:
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #89 - Use Your NBUS (images/dies)
Challenges entered:
Sets used: Quirky Steampunk Dude, Rustic Fall Steampunk Background, Steampunk Legacy, Grungy Steampunk Background, Steampunk Junk Journal Kit
Challenges entered:
Sets used: Quirky Monsters Background
Challenges entered:







Very creative and fun cards!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
Great cards. I like all the added flowers on our entry. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteJocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Your card is beautiful. Lovely image and gorgeous added details.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
A fabulous village scene with beautiful floral embellishments,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDeleteWow, what a truly fantastic picture of this village. To me, it looks like a typical English village—I just love English scenes like this. And your design is so beautiful and creative. Along with the raccoons, the hippo, and the flamingos, I also spot the two fairies and the dreamy arrangement featuring the tree and all those blue and pink flowers. Simply delightful! The ribbon rounds everything off perfectly. It’s like looking out of a window—like a dream come true!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in the current "Critter Crazy" challenge.
Hugs, Uschi
I too love all the additions on our card. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCarol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
I love your card for our challenge - it reminds me of a jigsaw I once had (minus the creatures!). The tiny flowers are very pretty to.
ReplyDeletePamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.