Hello and welcome. Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using an image I've had printed out for some time but hadn't used yet. For my card, I've used the following Conjurer of Dreams sets: Rugged, Anne of Green Gables, Rustic Wood Backgrounds, Aged Papers, Photo Corners, and Wheat Field.
Once I had the combined image printed out, I distressed the edges and layered before adding some brads and walnut stain ink sponged around the edges. I then adhered the panel to a cocoa card before adding some bling and wood saying/stickers from Dollar Tree©. As an afterthought, I decided to distress the card base edges and sponge more walnut stain distress ink around the edges. I'm really happy with how this turned out.
Challenges entered:
The Male Room #213 - Job or Profession (farmer or cowboy)
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress
Card Stock: Hammermill; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Wood Stickers, Blending Brush, Brads, Bling

Love that image and the added texture with the wood stickers. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room, Deborah, DT.
ReplyDeleteAwesome image, has me thinking of the TV series Yellowstone! We're delighted you've shared this lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and we hope to see more soon. Also, we have a new challenge you may consider joining sometime, it's The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope to see you there in the future!
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge