Thursday, October 10, 2024

A Victorian Gothic Family

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card that I've had printed out for some time, just never assembled before now.   Between my mom's passing, husband's health, my migraines/health issues and now COVID (again), I have a lot of unfinished projects on my desk.  

I had started out by combining images from the Conjurer of Dreams Victorian Madame and Abandoned Gothic Castle Room before printing the combined image onto Neenah white cardstock.  I then layered it and added some black brads before adding the Family brad.  The final embellishment was adding some small black Crafty Meraki black bling using my Bearly Art glue.  I'm really happy with how this finally turned out.  Especially how awful I'm feeling right now.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Family Brad, Black Brad, Glue Dots, Bling, Glue

5 comments:

  1. Your card reminds me of the gothic horror films from the 30's a great make for Halloween,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card - very dramatic!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very atmospheric. I love the drama. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, so so sorry you got Covid. I can't even imagine how much your head hurts with the coughing. Hope you are feeling much better by now! A very well done gothic card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete