Sunday, October 13, 2024

My Age?

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a couple of cards made for my sisters-in-law as thank you cards for my birthday presents using the anniversary freebie from the Conjurer of Dreams blog combined with the Snarky Quotes 1 from the COD Etsy store.  I just LOVE the look on "granny's" face like she's saying "Really, you had to ask?" and I think this quote fits her perfectly.

After combining the sets in Photoshop©, I printed her out on Neenah white card stock before layering, adding brads and distressing the edges using a paper distresser.  After tying some bakers twine around the edge of the cards, I added my layered image panels using pop up glue dots.  The final touch was adding some forgotten bling I found in my stash.  I'm pretty happy with how these turned out especially since I had to push through a migraine and COVID (again) to make them. 

Here's the second card using the same layout.

Challenges entered: 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Paper Distresser, Bling, Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Bakers Twine


4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute, Bonnie Lynn. What a fabulous image and a great card. I'm grateful to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday and I praise God for you and the art you've shared with us. I prayed for you today and hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and I like the expression on her face. Reminds me of someone I know. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and I love the layout of your card. The sentiment is just fab!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete