Monday, October 14, 2024

Well Hello Fall

 
 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using the Autumn Witch and Spooky Mansion images from Conjurer of Dreams.  As I type this, Fall appears to finally have arrived here in Central California otherwise we've been still dealing with the triple digit heat.  Ugh!

I started out by combining the images in Photoshop© before adding the saying then printing on to Neenah white card stock.  The finished image sat for a while until it was cool enough to assemble.  Plus, with the way I've been feeling between the migraines and COVID, I just plain didn't have the energy.  Once I had the image layered, I added some black brads before popping it up onto a grey card base using pop dots.  Digging through my stash of ribbon, I pulled out an orange/yellow organdy ribbon, tied it around the edge of the card before adding a key charm that I've had in my stash for decades.  The final touch was adding a few small orange/yellow gems from my stash to finish it off.

Challenges entered:
 
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #67 - Use Your NBUS (spooky mansion image, key charm) 
The Four Seasons Oct 2024 - Fall (See Theme Board) (inspired by colors, leaves, theme)
 
 
 The Four Seasons

Inspiration Station
 
 
The Card Concept

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Don't forget to enter into the new challenge over at Conjurer of Dreams.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Bling, Glue, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Key Charm
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is 'spook-tacular'!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    Four Seasons Challenge Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you'd think the migraine knows not to bother you with the Covid but no. Horrible! Hope you are feeling better. Love the card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete