Thursday, February 10, 2022

My Hobbies

 Hello and welcome.  Well I've had quite the week so far.  Just got off the phone with my pulmonary doctor for a COVID follow up appointment, and she agreed I'm not getting better right now.  So new antibiotics and more prednisone (hate that stuff).  With that in mind, I let the week and how I'm feeling inspire this card.  Now I love me some snarky stamps and the Take No Shit stamp set from Picket Fence Studios fits perfectly for my mood at the moment.

After stamping the Blank Journal Page (retired), also from Picket Fence in memento black, I then stamped my saying before stippling some teal ink around the edges and layering.  Once I added brads, and adhered the layered panel to the card, I created my own floral spray using scrap card stock and Martha Stewart punches using Ranger crystal accents to adhere the pieces to my card.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps:  Picket Fence Studios
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin Up Taken With Teal
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: PFS Blending Brushes, MS Punches, Brads, Glue Dots, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles

7 comments:

  1. I like the way you turned your coloured snippets into pretty floral embellishments.

    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snippets card Bonnie Lynn - and I really can relate to that sentiment too! Let's hope the Prednisone helps - although i agree it's not nice stuff. Can be difficult to wean off as I found with drops for a serious eye infection - for goodness sakes!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get the feelings that motivated this delightfully snarky card! Beautiful flowers to offset the snark. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of having your snarky sentiment displayed in book form. And the flowers are lovely. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's me every day lately. LOL! I adore this! Thanks for joining in at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, this card is so me right now! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hobby. Thanks for being judge-y with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete