Sunday, December 5, 2021

Bearing Gifts

 
Hello and welcome.  I've been still dealing with health issues, but managed to get this card made using one of my favorite Christmas stamps.  I must have bought this stamp at least a decade ago.  It's a Stampendous stamp and I'm not sure they make it anymore.  The image/saying are perfect together and reminds me so much of my own cats.

After stamping my image panel in memento tuxedo black, I colored everything using Castle Art pencils before stippling Tim Holtz brushed corduroy and Adirondack caramel inks around the panel they layered.  I then edged the panel using a memento black "cat eye" ink pad before layering. Now since I didn't have matching brads, at least I none I could find, I dusted off some Stampendous Class-A-Peel jewel stickers.  My card base is dry embossed using a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder with my big shot before sanding the raised snowflakes to make them stand out better on the black card.  A gold cord and ice stickles finish off the card.  I'm really happy with how this turned out since I used non-traditional Christmas colors.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy: Adirondack Caramel
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Castle Art Pencils, PFS Blending Brushes, Gold Cord, Stampendous Stickers, Ice Stickles, Sanding Block, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Big Shot

3 comments:

  1. That's a great card. Those kitties are really sweet.
    I hope you are feeling a bit better today.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Colour crazy craft challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect "Three Kings" interpretation for a cat lover Bonnie. Thank you for entering the Things with Wings Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete