Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Take Me To The Beach Please!

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using the Day At The Beach digital stamp from Impression Obsession.  Now if you're not a fan of digital stamps, they also have it as a rubber stamp here.  I had originally started it a week ago for the new Free For All challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, however, I was slowed down considerably by a migraine.  I still have it, but it's a tad more bearable now.

Once I had the image printed off onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Art pencils before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress and Adirondack caramel inks around it then layered.  Since I didn't have brads that matched the card base, I made my own faux brads by punching some small circles then adhering them to the layered panel using a 2-way glue pen.  After adding the image panel to my card base, I pulled out some blue gross grain ribbon from my stash and added that.  The only other embellishments added were an old Paper Bliss tag with caramel ink stippled around it and waterfall ice stickles to highlight the ocean waves.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and please stay safe out there.

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass; Adirondack Caramel
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Paper Bliss Tag, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Stipple Brush, Small Circle Punch, MS 2-Way Glue Pen, Waterfall Ice Stickles
 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful scene!! I'd love to be sitting in that Muskoka chair myself!

    I do hope you're feeling much better soon!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card .. love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete