Sunday, May 23, 2021

Let's Celebrate Little Hedgie


 
Hello and welcome.  Today starts a new Stella Says Sketch challenge over at Catch The Bug and I'm using the cute little Hedgehog Flower digital Crafters Castle #41 - Anything Goesimage for my card.  I also took a little "artistic liberties" with my take on the sketch.
 
I started out by stamping tone-on-ton half of a green galore card base before sponging the matching ink around the edges.  I then die cut a scallop border in scrap orange card stock before stippling Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distress ink around the edges of it then added using glue dots.  Since I've been dealing with another migraine, I then popped up a tag I had made a while back, using dimensionals, before adding some flowers I made by punching scrap card stock using a MS hydrangea punch adhering them using Ranger Glossy Accents.  The final touch was gold ice stickle centers.  Easy peasy right?  

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week and don't forget to enter the new Stella Says Sketch here.

Stamps: Bugaboo; Stampin Up On Your Birthday (retired), Boho Backgrounds (retired)
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade; Stampin Up Green Galore, Garden Green
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Ribbon, Dimensionals, MFT Jumbo Scallop Die, Big Shot, MS Punch, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, 3D Glaze Pen, Brads

6 comments:

  1. I adore hedghogs and this one is really cute.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely, bright card. Great colouring.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright, fun card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card lovbely image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and reminds me of our little hedgehog family to come to feed every night here.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so cute! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete