Friday, May 21, 2021

Celebrating You With Wine

Hello and welcome.  Today is another Freebie Friday over at Catch The Bug and this week's freebie happens to be a fun Chef Pierre image.  

Once I had my (NBUS) image printed onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it with Castle Art pencils before sponging some rich razzelberry ink around the edges then layered and added gold brads.  For the card, I added a green felt grape vine border ribbon I bought on a whim over a decade ago and never used (NBUS). I then added my layered image popping it up over the felt border.  I then stamped the saying, from a long retired Stampin Up set, in memento black before adding a matching satin ribbon with a wine glass charm I've had for years and never used.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to grab your free image this week over at Catch The Bug.  

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Stampin Up Rich Razzelberry
Card Stock:Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Castle Art Pencils, Felt Ribbon, Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Wine Glass Charm

6 comments:

  1. Great card and the wine glass charm is a perfect touch.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, wonderful image and the embellishment of the wine glass charm makes it special
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the deep purple of the card and ribbon and the addition of the charm is perfect!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice card with extra 'charm' :-) Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty card, love the colour
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete