Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Hello Earthlings!

Hello Earthlings and welcome!  Just what 2020 needs now, a space alien, however since this one is too darn cute to say no to, I'll take him!  Today is another new release from Bugaboo Stamps and today we have two cute images for your collection.  My card features the space alien since I've had these cuttlebug kids dies for years and hadn't used them yet.

After printing the image off on Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering and adding some silver brads.  Once that was done, I pulled out my chalks and a cotton ball before coloring the space background in.  I then die cut the planet twice (once yellow, once red), and the spaceship, before adding them to my card.  I then pulled out some silver snowflake stickers I've had for years and added two of them for stars before adding ice stickles to the background, planet/spaceship and my die cut stars.  The final embellishments were silver dew drops in the space ship windows and Sakura 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the alien image.  I'm happy with how it turned out since my migraines have been active again and I've been at the point of cry or try to focus on something else.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!  Don't forget to stop by the Bugaboo shop to pick up the new releases today.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Chalk, Cotton Ball, Ice Stickles, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Kids Planet/Spaceship Dies, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Brads, Dew Drops, Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the Alien will ride in on the Meteorite that's suppose to hit the Earth before the Elections (heard that on the news). Great and cute card, Thanks for playing along in the challenge at Color Crazy Craft Challenges! Donna, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, great embellishments too. Thanks for sharing with us at Arty Divas Challenge.
    cindy DT

    ReplyDelete