Saturday, October 31, 2020

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using the We Are No Evil image from Aurora Wings.  Although I've had this image for some time, I've just never used it until now.
 
After printing the image onto white card stock and coloring using prismacolor markers, I then highlighted parts of the image using Castle Art pencils before layering.  Once I had added some gold brads, I stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink before adding to a garden green card.  The only other embellishment was gold cord I tied into a knot at the top.  As an after thought, I stamped the saying from a retired Stampin Up set in memento black ink.  The eyes are highlighted with a white gel pen.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!

Stamps: Aurora Wings We Are No Evil, Stampin Up! Wonderful Words II
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up Garden Green
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Prismacolor Markers, Castle Art Pencils, Brads, White Gel Pen, Glue Dots
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fun card thanks for sharing with us at COLOUR CRAZY and good luck
    AuntySue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for detaild record of creation and for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I love owls and these three made me smile! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Keep safe
    Crafty hugs
    Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts)

    ReplyDelete