Friday, October 23, 2020

Do What You Love

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card made with this week's Friday freebie from Bugaboo Stamps called Bugaboo Brat basketball boy.  I think this image could also be changed by coloring to represent girls teams as well.
 
After printing my image onto Hammermill white card stock and coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz chipped sapphire ink around the edges.  Once that was done, I layered the image before adding to a card using some scrap Costco designer paper I picked up probably 10 yrs ago and I'm still going through with Tim Holtz faded jeans distress ink sponged around the sides.  I kept the card pretty clean and simple and only added brads, kraft thread and a Basic Grey popsicle stick saying I've also had for years.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe out there and don't forget to grab this week's freebie.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Costco Designer Paper Scrap
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Basic Grey Popsicle Stick, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Brads, Thread

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card and great sentiment. You also did a a great job with your "B" Words for our Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete