Hello and welcome. Today begins a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and this week we're sponsored by Sheepski Designs. I would like to thank Andrea for her sponsorship and for providing image for the design team to use.
After printing my beach huts image, I dug out my Castle Arts colored pencils and colored the image before stippling some leftover stormy sky distress ink from another project around the edges. I then layered the image panel, added brads, and adhered it to a dry embossed card. Taking an old Stampin Up© seasons stamp set, I stamped Summer onto some scrap white card stock and adhered that using pop dots. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
Challenges entered:
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day and don't forget to enter this weeks challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
Stamps: Sheepski Designs
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Arts Colored Pencils, Brads, Pop Dots, Big Shot, Circle Embossing Folder


No comments:
Post a Comment