Saturday, August 21, 2021

Well Behaved Women

 

Hello and welcome.  Today I'm guest designing over at the Pixie's Crafty Workshop #410 and I've used a whole bunch of snippets for my card.  In fact, just about everything is from a snippet except the card base. First, I would like to thank Diane for letting me guest host this fortnight.

I started out by trimming a Neenah white scrap panel before stamping the background pyramids from Clearly Besotted's Egyptian Feline (NBUS) and coloring using Castle Art Pencils before stamping the pyramids again onto scrap caramel card stock, then cutting them out and adhering over the colored pyramids using glue dots.  I then stamped the saying above before stamping the remaining images onto scrap white card stock, again coloring with pencils, before cutting them all out and adhering using glue dots.  I then die cut the sun, blended some yo-yo yellow ink on the edges before popping that up using dimensionals.  Taking scraps of green card stock, I punched out the "hanging fern" and flowers adhering all of those using Ranger glossy accents.  The final touches were adding some extra flowers in the vases, ice stickle highlights, and white gel pen to accent my cats eyes.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and please don't forget to come join us at the playground.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Broken China; Stampin Up Yo-Yo Yellow
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps/Snippets
Accessories: Castle Art Pencils, MFT Sun Die, Big Shot, PFS Blending Brush, Stipple Brush, Brads, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, White Gel Pen
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I adore this card Bonnie! I waited up until midnight to check I'd not been lying through my teeth about the links working once our posts were published! Off to bed now - once I get Dudley to move over and make space for me to wriggle in! Huge thanks for being our Guest Designer this fortnight.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of lots of snippets to make this Egyptian scenic card. Congrats on being Di’s guest designer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scene. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun snippets card with all those cute elements! I love that sentiment too - so true! Congrats on your GD spot for the Snippets playground too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of snippets & such a fun card! Thanks for leaving me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card and great textures :-) Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely little scene you created with those stamps.

    ReplyDelete