Friday, August 13, 2021

Swimming Through The Kelp Forest Among Others

 Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share some cards made for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com.  If you're not a Fan Club member of Splitcoast, you can find more information here. The challenges are open until August 20th at 11:59pm CST.  Sorry I haven't blogged them before now.  I'm dealing with a nasty migraine again.

My little mermaid's inspiration was taken from Monterey Bay's kelp forests and ferns/flowers that were punched from lots and lots of scraps then added using Ranger glossy accents.
 
 
My Halloween card below was inspired by the ghost stamp set and the saying both from Picket Fence Studios.

My floral spray is made using die cut flowers and leaves along with some punched fern greenery that's been run through a paper crimper.


Made my cowboy card thinking of little boy birthday cards which I need desperately.  Images from Stampin Up!

My dog bone card is made from an old template I purchased from My Favorite Things over a decade ago.  Saying from Picket Fence Studios. Dog image from a long retired Stampin Up set Ruff Day.

These are just a few other the cards I've made.  Thank goodness the design team had a month of planning to allow me time to make these.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Bonnie - and I adore your snippets one! So pretty - and I think I've seen you using that lovely kelp forest die on another card just today, wink!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete