Friday, August 13, 2021

Just Be Silly

Hello and welcome.  Sometimes in life you just want, and need, to stick your tongue out at life and move on.  I have been feeling like this a lot lately, especially with the nasty migraine I've had for the last month.  I have been making myself create to try and focus on something else besides the pain so I will apologize early if my creating seems a bit off.  This image is from SimplyBStamps and is colored using prismacolor and copic markers with tumbled glass distress ink stippled around the edges.  The rest of the card is made using scrap card stock.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: SimplyBStamps
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Glue Dots, Stipple Brushes, White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment